Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 4:25:11 PM EDT
Got a Bushy A2 flash hidder and cant get it to time correctly on my Armalite.The solid section that is supposed to be at the bottom is at the top at about one o'clock and the slots are at the bottom.Ive tried several FH washers and it always times to the same place.
So whats the fix?
Only thing Ive came up with that will allow it to time correctly is a crush washer off of a spark plug.Torques to the right place.This is a temporary fix but I ran out of ideas other than stoning the bottom of the FH until it times correctly.
TIA
Raymond
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:36:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:44:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeap they are peel washers.Sorry I should have specified.
I understand what they mean by peel now.So you just peel layer by layer until the FH times.Got it.
Will give it a go.
Thanks
Raymond
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:37:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top