Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2021 10:07:37 PM EDT
Prior to posting this I did go to the industry forum and found no listing for Veriforce Tactical.
Was wondering if anyone here has had any dealings or can give an experienced based opinion of them. I did a DDG search on them and did come up with over 200 reviews at three different review sites and the reviews averaged over 4.5/5 stars. I did multiple searches here and came up with absolutely zilch so that is why I am posting a question here.
Link:
https://veriforcetactical.com/

Was considering buying a complete upper less BCG & CH but wanted some more information before I spent any $$$. I was rather impressed that their sight gave a very thorough description of the specifics of their upper receivers more so than most other companies, and seem to be made of quality equal to their asking price given the current situation.

I have been coming here a long time despite my very low post count and apologize if such inquiries of non-sponsor companies is frowned on but not many places have complete uppers in stock in my price range and likely wont for same time. FWIW I have given quite sizable amounts of my money to multiple sight sponsors including  Brownells (LOTS of $$$ to Brownells) RTB arms, Primary arms, and PSA to name a few.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:50:09 PM EDT
[#1]
looks like a bunch of crap to me. I'd rather build one to your liking.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:25:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you appreciate your input.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:55:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I think Alexa just told me there are 375.989 businesses out there (US) with the word "tactical" in their name & related to firearms.

20% off store wide https://www.cbcpfa.com
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top