Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/22/2021 4:51:42 AM EDT
alright so iv been shopping for good quality BCG for my 7.62x39 build, i really wanted the KAK BCG so I called over a month ago and they told me mid of this month (April), the lady was like call mid April and will update you. I called yesterday and they were like we have no idea when. it could be a day or it could be a year ! FANTASTIC  
my plan B is this BCG
anyone tried it ? reviews most of them are like this "LOOKS GOOD haven't fired it yet ! REALLY ? lol
https://primeweaponry.com/collections/7-62x39mm/products/7-62-x-39-bolt-carrier-group-nickel-boron
thank you guys
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 9:25:20 AM EDT
[#1]
See if AIM has any of theirs in stock
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 6:08:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

+1 for AIM 7.62x39 BCG's.
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 10:28:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

out of stock ! I swear worst time to build anything lol
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 10:29:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

+1 for AIM 7.62x39 BCG's.
View Quote

so AIM better than KAK ?
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 10:51:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I've never used KAK bcgs but AIM is top quality for the money.  Get on AIM's notification list.  They are better than many vendors on getting restocked.

Or go here and grab one of theirs before they are gone!  https://www.righttobear.com/Complete-7-62x39-BCG-p/762-39-sbn-bcg.htm
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 10:59:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've never used KAK bcgs but AIM is top quality for the money.  Get on AIM's notification list.  They are better than many vendors on getting restocked.

Or go here and grab one of theirs before they are gone!  https://www.righttobear.com/Complete-7-62x39-BCG-p/762-39-sbn-bcg.htm
View Quote

what manufacturer made this bcg ? has no reviews ! is this AIM BCG ?
Link Posted: 4/22/2021 11:05:04 PM EDT
[#7]
RTB has them made by one of the well known manufacturers (I suspect Toolcraft).  They don't say who but everything I have purchased from RTB has been well made.  You should be able to buy with confidence.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 1:02:39 PM EDT
[#8]
update
so I ended up buying this bcg https://primeweaponry.com/collections/7-62x39mm/products/7-62-x-39-bolt-carrier-group-nickel-boron
went to the range today and it lasted 60 rounds
the extractor got toasted

you guys think 5.56 extractor would work ?
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 3:00:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't think it will work. Extractors are not easy to find in stock. I just  finally got a barrel, complete bolt, and spare extractor yesterday from Windham I order months ago.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 11:32:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 7:01:44 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

thank you brother
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:20:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Don't think it will work. Extractors are not easy to find in stock. I just  finally got a barrel, complete bolt, and spare extractor yesterday from Windham I order months ago.
View Quote

How long did Windham keep you waiting? I've been waiting on a couple 7.62 bolts from them that I ordered in the beginning of Feb.
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 7:37:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

How long did Windham keep you waiting? I've been waiting on a couple 7.62 bolts from them that I ordered in the beginning of Feb.
View Quote

Around the same time maybe Jan/Feb.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top