Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2021 7:58:27 PM EDT
Hi all, i've got some questions for the experts.  

Firstly, i'm looking at sources a BCG and Barrel for my build, but as you all know parts are a little hard to come by right now.  Through many referrals, i decided to head over to precision firearms to make some decisions.

Is anyone familiar with their house brand barrels, Samurai? What's your experience? How did they do?

Same question for their Super Match Grendel BCG. I'd hate to blow $220ish on a BCG for it to not be a great tiered item. If there's better out there, please make a suggestion.

I can't find any reviews for either of these items anywhere and was really hoping to get some actual feedback.

Their samurai offers the 12.5 in mid-length, and the criterion offers it in carbine length.  Which is preferred while suppressed?

Lastly, on their barrel block options, i'm assuming that i should be going with a .750, which is the smallest.  Is this correct? This will be for hunting so i'd assume smaller is lighter, and there's no need for a large diameter barrel unless it would have some effect on gas/suppressor.

Thanks for the help and feedback!

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:12:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Sixfivearms has 6.5 bolts in stock, and if close enough, 12" grendels due to be in stock within a few weeks.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top