Rousch Sports flash hider
Anderson bcg
Anderson charging handle
Reign Supreme buffer tube
Anderson buffer spring and buffer
Rock River Arms lpk
Magpul MOE hg/grip/stock
Rousch Sports railed gas block

I only have the two sets of furniture, I just ordered A2 pattern handguards and a black MOE stock.  The RRA lpk I bought came with A2 grips.  So the 5.56 will end up looking like a 16" M4 but with a railed gas block.  The two 300blk will get the groovy painted MOE sets.  Don't want to get confused and put the 300blk ammo in the 5.56 that would be a bad day...

Now I need to get the reloading bench set up!  The 5.56 will make my empty brass to cut down for the 300blk...
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 9:41:41 AM EDT
[#1]
very nice
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 5:38:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes Sir, Very Nice Piece of Hardware!
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 7:29:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Where can I get a steel gas block with top and bottom rails?  The YHM combo flip sight gas block looks close but I didn't see a bottom rail option.
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 12:19:24 AM EDT
[#4]
So the no name eBay flip up iron (aluminum) sights came today.  Cheap but it gets me to the range with the 300blk while I pile up the money for a pair of red dots and another set of Magpul Pro BUIS.
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 1:56:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where can I get a steel gas block with top and bottom rails?  The YHM combo flip sight gas block looks close but I didn't see a bottom rail option.
View Quote

Your right to look for a steel GB. I tried an aluminum GB that looked exactly like the one shown and it leaked. Now its sitting in the parts bin.
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 7:01:51 AM EDT
[#6]
300blk carbine works perfectly!!!  Only put 10 rounds downrange, I wanted to leave a full mag on hand.  Time to get the reloading gear up and running!  I think I have about 300 5.56 cases I "emptied" myself.

I decided I needed a more obvious way to tell the difference between the 300blk and the 5.56 since putting a .308 plug in a .223 hole would be kind of bad.  So I bought some actual M4 takeoff handguards and put them on the 5.56 and later tonight it will get an A2 pistol grip that came with the lpk.  I'll get a black stock of some kind later.  Anyone have experience with the Colt/Rogers Super Stock?  I like the idea of the stock not rattling.  Or I could go with the Magpul that has the clamp mechanism.  CTS?

Spent some range time on Sunday with a friend.  He brought a very nice 1903 Springfield with iron sights.  Fn non active duty Marine shot better with my rifles than I can.  I think I got him hooked on the idea of piling up the parts slowly and assembling one.  It's contagious!

Now on to the 300blk pistol!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top