Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2015 7:23:11 AM EDT
what's the bore dia on the PWS FSC 30 muzzle brake? I am wanting to possibly use one of these 30 caliber brakes for a .338 federal build and I am curious if the bore dia will be large enough to pass a .338 dia bullet. If someone could mic theirs and tell me what it comes out to that would be great. If it is too small which I'm doubting it shouldn't be too big of a project to drill it out to .350
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 8:14:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I cant find my calipers but a .308 bullet has about .03 of clearance from checking by hand. I think you should plan on opening up the hole, you never know how true it is to the threads
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 9:45:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I measured mine just now at .368.  It could be a couple hundredths larger.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top