Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2015 3:33:06 PM EDT
Weapon Outfitters now has the BE Meyers flash hiders back in stock , ordered one and already have it , super fast WOW!

Now all I have to do is mate it to my Crosshill Ambi upper and Key-Mod rail !

Have a lot of work to do first like drill , pin and weld so the whole thing will be 16" and legal.

Also have to decide if I am going to blast the barrel dull or coat it FDE.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:51:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I would blast it. I hear goof things about that flash hider.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:18:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would blast it. I hear good things about that flash hider.
View Quote

That's what I am thinking, I like the look and not real keen on coating the barrel. I had thought of putting the Atacs FG coating on the Meyers flash hider but it just has such a pretty finish on it with the name and logo I just can't do it. All the main items will have the baked on Atacs camo , don't like the water dipped paint jobs , will scratch right off, everyone knows how durable powder coating is. You wonder how is he going to get 6 different color powders in the Atacs FG pattern on this firearm, well that's a whole how did I do it thing!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top