Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/17/2014 12:37:31 PM EDT
I'm in the Houston TX galleria area for a few days for work related business, and need to get a trigger, misc springs, & bolt catch to finish a lower.   Anybody know where I can pick up these items in this area? Any local gun shops that sell these items individually? Thanks y'all!
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm in the Houston TX galleria area for a few days for work related business, and need to get a trigger, misc springs, & bolt catch to finish a lower.   Anybody know where I can pick up these items in this area? Any local gun shops that sell these items individually? Thanks y'all!
View Quote

Primary Arms is in that area and has a showroom in Pearland.  https://www.primaryarms.com/Articles.asp?ID=252

Physical Location:
Our Retail Showroom is located at:

2825 Miller Ranch Road, Suite 213
   Pearland, TX 77584
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 1:31:13 PM EDT
[#2]
SOG Armory has all these items too.  Probably closer to the Galleria than Pearland

13335 Murphy Road
Stafford Texas  77477
281-568-5685
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Texas Tatical I-45/Dixie Farm In SE Houston near Ellington Field south of Hobby Airport carries a lot of small parts as well.
SOG armery like the abv poster commented.
Primary Arms has a lot of kits inclding spring kits but not many indivedual parts.
All 3 are good sources
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 7:56:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep strangely there really isn't anything right in the Galleria area... have to get out to the burbs in just about any direction and there is something.  Up NW in the Willowbrook area on Spring Cypress right at 249 is Spectre FIrearms.  Bought my Midwest Ind Gen 2 SS handguard there today.  They have a decent selection of other stuff as well.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:00:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top