Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/10/2013 1:10:34 PM EDT
Been folowing this great blog for a while now, learning and taking the best of it
Today i finally desided  join a post an update of my first built and get some feed back from the
Ones that i been learning..  Tnx  

I have on the way:
Complete bolt carrier group by daniel defense
Grip, trigger guard, and sights by magpul
Vltor charging handle

Need to buy:
Barrel, gas tube, low profile gas block....  Any suggestions would be welcome, since is the first one of many to come

for the barrel i am thinking a 16" 1:7 twist m4 profile

I  also would like to add a eotech  

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy34/mongrell88/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps8dc97f4d.jpg?t=1386784650?372
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 1:30:01 PM EDT
[#2]
That VLTOR upper looks suspect, you need to send it to me for proper disposal........
Looks like a good start, what rail is that? YHM?
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 1:53:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks...Jajaja nice try i might be holding to it for a long time.. I heard if you kill a great white shark you might find inside,a tire, a knights armor, a spear, and Vltor upper...  :)
Yea is a YHM
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 11:10:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Just got some parts i thoght i will be nice to update
I like the way is turning any sugestions ?

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 2:18:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice setup.

I have a Vltor low profile gas block on my SPR'ish build. I like it and the finish is good. It fits nicely under the forearm. Along with it I have a Melonite gas tube. It works like any tube and is not necessary, but the process for Melonite (or similar) is something I find interesting.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top