Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2013 12:55:41 PM EDT
After 6-7 years sitting on my close, I finally got all the parts and got around to build it. The lower is an Anvil Arms, that I bought just before Barrack Osama was elected for the first time. Lower specs are:
Anvil Arms lower $99
BCM Buffer tube and spring $57.95
Noveske End Plate $20
LMT SopMod $125
Magpul Basic Grip with Bolt & Firing pin insert. $33
RRA LPK No firing group $60
LMT Trigger and Hammer Free
Stainless steel springs. (not necessary but for the hell of it) $14
Magpul Trigger Guard with a screw kit.(no pins to install) $15
Spikes tactical ST-T2 buffer $37.95
Battle Arms Ambidextrous Safety Selector FDE $69 (Cerakoted FDE)
total $531

All I need now is, decide what upper I want to build. I have a 6.8 SPC barrel for my CQB so I might built a "hunting,precision" rifle.

Link Posted: 8/21/2013 1:11:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks good, good quality parts to. What are your plans for an upper receiver and guard?
Link Posted: 8/21/2013 1:37:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks good, good quality parts to. What are your plans for an upper receiver and guard?
View Quote

I was thinking about a 6.8 SPC  upper for hunting/target shooting with a 10X scope.
Link Posted: 8/22/2013 4:09:46 PM EDT
[#3]
This is the final rifle using my LMT upper. I just added the FDE front grip, FDE rail covers and Coyote sling :

Link Posted: 8/22/2013 6:45:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I like it!
Link Posted: 8/23/2013 1:05:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Mee too . The only thing is that the LMT FDE Sopmod is darker than the grips, mags and rails
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top