Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2013 4:53:01 PM EDT
Why? I understand to some extent the Noveske version but the VLTOR has all but become nonexistent. I sat on the fence about getting one, it just didn't seem like I had a lower worthy of the expense. So I put it off but they were in stock everywhere all the time. Now that I have my Noveske Gen2 it seems like I will never catch a MUR let alone the Noveske version.

Is there some reason VLTOR is behind in production or did everyone decide it was sliced bread?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:00:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I think the buying scare of the past few months have a lot to do with scarcity of Mur uppers and especially the Noveske Mur uppers.

Saying that I have a few of the Noveske Mur's. I would be willing to trade on for a regular Mur if your really wanting one.

I am assuming you know that the Noveske Mur doesn't have the cuts/indentions on the front so it will not accept all the rails out there.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:05:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I cant get ahold of either. But yeah if I land a Noveske it will get a NSR regular VLTOR its getting a Troy or DD.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:07:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I cant get ahold of either. But yeah if I land a Noveske it will get a NSR regular VLTOR its getting a Troy or DD.
View Quote

I'm interested in other trades If you're wanting one. IM me if you're interested.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 5:57:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Why? I understand to some extent the Noveske version but the VLTOR has all but become nonexistent. I sat on the fence about getting one, it just didn't seem like I had a lower worthy of the expense. So I put it off but they were in stock everywhere all the time. Now that I have my Noveske Gen2 it seems like I will never catch a MUR let alone the Noveske version.

Is there some reason VLTOR is behind in production or did everyone decide it was sliced bread?
View Quote

Spend more time on the EE brother.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top