Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/8/2013 7:44:52 AM EDT
Just figured I would post on there behalf, I am not affiliated with the but a very happy and satisfied customer. I recently purchased a KNS anti rotational pin set from them in FDE. They sent me a black one by accident, I called them up and told him he had messed up the order and he state it was his fault. He gladly sent me one for let's just say at a very good discount and told me to just keep the black one. I had a match this weekend and needed it and he made it right.

This is my first time buying and dealing with them and from that I will be a lifetime customer.
Link Posted: 6/8/2013 8:34:37 AM EDT
[#1]
They are awesome to deal with I have ordered many parts from them. I ordered four sets of the spikes tacticals KNS sets and put in the comments section did he have any kns stickers. Not only did I get 2 KNs stickers in the box I also got a really cool KNS velcro patch!
Link Posted: 6/8/2013 8:48:50 AM EDT
[#2]
My dealings with them have also been good. I like the way they do business and I like their website.  They are having a facebook like/giveaway thing right now if you are into that stuff here
Link Posted: 6/8/2013 9:42:06 AM EDT
[#3]
They rock, had my shipment out in 24 hours.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top