Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/19/2013 12:18:40 PM EDT
HI guys  i live in NY and saw a stock a while back that looked like a regular bolt action stock,or for that matter any hunting stock. Cant seem to find one online anywhere,want to change my ar,s to this non pistol grip style one, now i can keep em ,and not reg. them.Any help thanks
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:24:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
HI guys  i live in NY and saw a stock a while back that looked like a regular bolt action stock,or for that matter any hunting stock. Cant seem to find one online anywhere,want to change my ar,s to this non pistol grip style one, now i can keep em ,and not reg. them.Any help thanks

You want one like this?

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-AR15-M16-A2-Rifle-Stock-Kit-p/stock%20a2%20kit%20-%20black.htm
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:25:47 PM EDT
[#2]
You mean like a thumb hole style? That I've seen before. I haven't seen a horizontal gripped stock before like the one you're describing?
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:27:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I mean you can get a wood effect

Link Posted: 1/19/2013 12:41:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Even without a grip, you still can't have a flash hider, bayo lug or detachable mag.
Basically a welded on 7 round custom mag or 10 rounder only filled to 7.
It's too early to do any of this anyway. Nothing is set in stone, except the mag limit, that's effective immediately.
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 1:03:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Even without a grip, you still can't have a flash hider, bayo lug or detachable mag.
Basically a welded on 7 round custom mag or 10 rounder only filled to 7.
It's too early to do any of this anyway. Nothing is set in stone, except the mag limit, that's effective immediately.

i realize that and since we are in ny  bayo lugs threaded barrel all othe evil features are alredy band> but put reg. stock on just a semi auto now
Link Posted: 1/19/2013 1:06:15 PM EDT
[#6]
some thing close to cali legal
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 2:04:09 AM EDT
[#7]
It sounds like you are talking about the Monster Man Grip. I think you will find what you are looking for if you google, CALIFORNIA COMPLIANT AR15

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 2:14:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Here's a link to the monster man grip.

MONSTER MAN GRIP
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:12:29 AM EDT
[#9]
https://www.exilemachine.net/shop/exile-machine-hammerhead-ar-15-stock-adapter-black-1.html

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top