Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2012 6:59:01 AM EDT
I am looking to build out my first lower and need to get a lower build kit. I know PSA has them, but does any one else? Ideally, the kit would include MOE stock and g grip.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 7:30:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I am looking to build out my first lower and need to get a lower build kit. I know PSA has them, but does any one else? Ideally, the kit would include MOE stock and g grip.

Well actually a lot of people have them, good companies, you just have to look around their sites. Unfortunately you will have to wait for someone else to drop those companies since i had to ask the same question you did recently but i just bought from PSA and that was it. I think aimsurplus, wilson combat, DD, midway, would have them, spit balling here though.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 10:39:10 AM EDT
[#2]
joeboboufitters, BCM, the above mentioned. They are all over the place. I am piecing out my next one so I get only the pieces I will use.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 10:55:28 AM EDT
[#3]
CMMGinc

Just ordered several from CMMG.  Been real happy with their stuff in the past.  
ETA for spelling error.

jkm
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 1:26:03 PM EDT
[#4]
All I'm seeing at those sights are lower parts kits. I'm looking for a kit that includes the lower parts plus a stock kit.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 1:30:45 PM EDT
[#5]
you will need to order separately..
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 1:42:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I just built a lower using a spikes tactical parts kit. You might as well just order the grip and stock separately. Trying to find it all together is going to severely limit your options because few places are going to kit it all up like that. I say just get the furniture off of amazon. I did since I'm a Prime member and couldn't beat the shipping.  Also, besides the stock, you're going to need a buffer tube, etc...  I went with the spike's kit there, too.
Link Posted: 12/6/2012 2:28:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Palmetto State Armory has what you are looking for...

PSA MOE Lower Build Kit
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 4:19:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Jax beat me to it.  I  was about to post that one!  I saw it on sale the other day.
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 5:02:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I used a Rock River Arms LPK and the safety Selector is notchy and gritty. It also doens't seem to line up straight on the safe position but the safe function works. Looks shitty to me. I am taking it apart and ordering a Stag Arms LPK. The Model 2T that I own is probably my favorite rifle with a factory bottom end and the trigger is great!
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 9:16:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

PSA MOE Lower Build Kit

I just built two lowers using these and they're GTG.  The pistol grips were EXTREMELY tight and I had to chamfer the top edge a little with a knife to get them to start onto the receiver.
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 1:22:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Just bought from them when they had them on sale for Black Friday.  They are a good company to deal with I like the quality of their parts.  As everyone says they are G2G!  

Quoted:

PSA MOE Lower Build Kit

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top