Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2012 3:29:45 PM EDT
I'm considering purchasing an upper from these guys.  Web reviews seem to be a year or two old, ranging from "I loved it" to "it's shit, I want to send it back."  Any recent reviews on current stock?

http://sotaarms.com/
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:40:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I just did a review on their 7.62x39 upper a few weeks back. They have since raised their prices $50 across the board but they are still the cheapest game in town since they include the bcg and ch. I am very satisfied with mine and have had no function issues (I added an enhanced fp, xp spring, and asc mags). It had some minor cosmetic issues right out of the box but not anything bad enough to send it back. The wait listed on the site is accurate (usually 4 weeks) and the shipping on uppers is free. I have recommended them to at least a dozen friends and I would buy from them again.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:48:57 PM EDT
[#2]
IBTL
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

IBTL

??

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top