Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/23/2012 7:06:11 AM EDT
Im hosting build parties in northern california where you can come in and machine your own lower receiver from and 80% paperwieght the process is all automated and on a haas cnc mill so its pretty easy to do, and we do give a instruction on how to run the machine and complete the process if you have any doubts on what you are doing
The next build party will be on sunday november 18th starting at 9am.
I have TM paperweights available at the build party if you need one.
if you are interested shoot me and IM or an email for more details and how to attend the build party

thank you
Link Posted: 10/23/2012 8:19:27 AM EDT
[#1]
This is awsome.  I really wish someone in my area would do this.  

Have you heard of others doing this or is this something you came up with?
Link Posted: 10/23/2012 10:44:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Wish someone was doing this near me.

Great time to be sure
Link Posted: 10/23/2012 3:04:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Same here.  It seems like to do it right you really do need a mill.  I understand you can do it with a drill press but the end result is just not the same.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top