Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/4/2012 8:40:15 AM EDT
So I've been told by two individuals on snipers hide forum that I shouldnt use this forearm because it's not very sturdy and effects accuracy. Is this true? Does anyone who has one regret having purchased it or have any problems with it? Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 8:55:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I have not had any issues with my 12.37" one.  I don't really bang it around though unless you count trips to and from the range or being crammed in the gun safe.

Has not lost zero either.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:11:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Well that's reassuring. Thanks for sharing. Anyone else have one that would like to share any defects or problems/lack there of?
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 11:32:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I have just built a 6.8SPC upper with a Vltor MUR-1 receiver. 16" Bison Armory 6.8SPC 1:11 OD Gun Kote barrel, Adams Arms .750 Lite Piston System and Sampsons Evolution 9-EX rail, and my Sampson rail works just fine for my set-up! The Samson EVO 9-EX went on my upper fairly easily after I realised that I had the barrel nut bushings on backwards (MY FAULT) and thanks to Scott at Sampson for pointing me out to the diagram in the Directions I should have been looking at in the first place! I thought since I put the EVO 12.37 on my other upper that I knew how to install the rail without having to look at the directions again.
I say those guys on the other forum either had some bad luck or they did the same thing I did which was not follow directions, and also if they did have problems with the EVO rail, Samsons Customer Service is excellent and would have resolved their problem if they would have just contacted them.

Also my rail installed very tight and is sturdy as can be. It does not move!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 1:32:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have just built a 6.8SPC upper with a Vltor MUR-1 receiver. 16" Bison Armory 6.8SPC 1:11 OD Gun Kote barrel, Adams Arms .750 Lite Piston System and Sampsons Evolution 9-EX rail, and my Sampson rail works just fine for my set-up! The Samson EVO 9-EX went on my upper fairly easily after I realised that I had the barrel nut bushings on backwards (MY FAULT) and thanks to Scott at Sampson for pointing me out to the diagram in the Directions I should have been looking at in the first place! I thought since I put the EVO 12.37 on my other upper that I knew how to install the rail without having to look at the directions again.
I say those guys on the other forum either had some bad luck or they did the same thing I did which was not follow directions, and also if they did have problems with the EVO rail, Samsons Customer Service is excellent and would have resolved their problem if they would have just contacted them.

Also my rail installed very tight and is sturdy as can be. It does not move!

Sweet!!!!!!! Love it. Thanks so much for sharing guys. You have been a big help.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:00:11 PM EDT
[#5]
My 12: evo has been flawless on my build
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top