Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/1/2011 2:39:48 PM EDT
So i orderd 2 fwd assist-less uppers from les bear 8 weeks ago and they finally shiped it.  They said they were on a 4-6 week back order, but hey what the hell why not 2 more weeks.  So I can finally finish my two builds now.  Are their uppers that sought after?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 2:59:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I think it's probably more an issue of when you ordered.

Been having similar timing issues with the build that I ordered.  Oh well.  Patience is rewarded right?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 4:37:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

So i orderd 2 fwd assist-less uppers from les bear 8 weeks ago and they finally shiped it.  They said they were on a 4-6 week back order, but hey what the hell why not 2 more weeks.  So I can finally finish my two builds now.  Are their uppers that sought after?

Maybe they made you wait as a penalty for spelling Les Baer wrong.

As a matter of fact you have a few spelling errors.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:37:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Actually, I suspect he is actually building a large woodland critter.  It is the newest evolution of the Scary Black Gun.....the Scary Black Bear.

Just kiddin around.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:56:23 AM EDT
[#4]
4-6 weeks is an estimate.  Very likely that they had issues with the people supplying them, or their machines went down, or any other number of factors.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top