Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2011 6:20:15 PM EDT
I am gathering parts to build another upper and possibly a whole new rifle.

I bought a Bravo Company upper receiver on the EE.  I test fitted it on both of my Rock River Lowers, It fits pretty loose.

You guys that have bought bravo uppers and bravo lowers, how is the fit?

Also, you guys that have either bought Rainier Arms upper/lower combos or a RA upper and lower separately how is the fit?

ETA: How about a Spikes upper and lower fit (forged, not billet)?  Mega upper on mega lower (non-billet)?
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 7:24:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Fit will depend totally on the particlar upper & lower combo that you happen to have. The fit of one shooter's combo will most likely not be the same as yours. You will only know for certain once you have a particular set in your paws to compare.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 8:07:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Tolerances vary. My Bravo upper won't even fit into my new RRA lower that I have. I have a Bravo lower coming in..
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top