Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2011 3:54:57 AM EDT
Anyone using the Rainer arms ultramatch barrel.

Anyone know who machines barrels for them.

Any comment on Quality, accuracy, etc.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:43:01 AM EDT
[#1]
i am but mines 7.5 :P i ahvent been to the range tto check accuracy but when i do ill post the results
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 1:39:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 5:45:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a Rainier Ultramatch 18 and the accuracy is excellent.   I'm not a great shot but I can get 1MOA 5 shot groups with good off-the-shelf ammo.   I'm sure a better shooter with handloads could get sub-moa.   Also, their customer service is outstanding.  You won't be disappointed.

5-shot groups at 100 yards with Fiocchi VMax 50.   Shot from a bench with a bipod.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 9:16:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice groups. Thats what I'm looking for . Thanks.
I Have to agree about there customer service. I have bought from them before. Wish everyone was as customer focused
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top