Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2011 1:59:19 PM EDT
I want to build 16" flat top low profile gas block that will shoot  1 moa at 100 yards. Is there a list of companies out there for reasonable price, Is there any  companies that  sell complete ar kits like cold arm hands.Thanks for your help
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 4:19:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not all knowing, but I don't think it's likely that you're gonna find that kind of performance out of a kit gun barrel & at a reasonable price from many sources. Granted there are other factors involved like ammo, shooter ability, etc., as well. I would, however, challenge you to solicit the MOA guaruntees from various kit makers & see what they advise you reference matching your requirements. There are several companies that sell complete kits minus the stripped the lower. If you want around MOA you need a good barrel & good ammo which is likely gonna cost you more than you want to spend.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:30:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Most ARs kits or otherwise are perfectly capable of doing 1 MOA no problem.  Del-Ton is where I would look first but there are also kits at Model1sales and akpartskits.com (unless you have a clue what you're doing stay away from akpartskits.com).  Have fun!  
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top