Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2010 10:29:20 PM EDT
Well guys, I've been eyeing one of those chromed m16 bcg from spikes to go in my stag. However, I heard somewhere that it's illegal to run an M16 bcg in an ar. Is this true or am i being a dumb noob.

Thanks,

Bob
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:33:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Being a dumb noob!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:36:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank God, now i can get my nice new shiny bcg.

Bob.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:39:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Think of it as an "uncut" carrier.  While this particular configuration of carrier is needed for an AR to fire full auto, it has NO impact on a semi's ability to fire semi only.  The cutout in the bottom is just shorter, leaving more metal-and thus more mass-at the back of the carrier.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:48:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow, it's been a few days since this has been brought up.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:02:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Wow, it's been a few days since this has been brought up.

Yeah i thought sundays were 9 vs 45.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:41:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well guys, I've been eyeing one of those chromed m16 bcg from spikes to go in my stag. However, I heard somewhere that it's illegal to run an M16 bcg in an ar. Is this true or am i being a dumb noob.

Thanks,

Bob

You will be fine.  BCM ships FA carriers with all their uppers.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:17:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks,

Bob

You will be fine.  BCM ships FA carriers with all their uppers.

So does Spike's
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top