Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/8/2010 4:55:15 PM EDT

http://www.cavalrymanufacturing.com/C1.html

I'd like to instal the above Cavalry arms stock on my rifle. What parts do I need and where should I get them? Next, how do I install said stock?

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:08:43 PM EDT
[#1]
what parts do you already have? an a1 uses the same buffer tube as the a2 stock, you just don't use the supplied spacer with it and you will have a shorter nut.  if you buy a cav arms stock they can supply you with everything.  

is this a new build?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:02:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm replacing a collapsible stock that it is currently using.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:14:12 PM EDT
[#3]
According to their site, they include the short screw with the stock. You will also need a rifle buffer, tube and spring. There are numerous vendors listed at the top that carry these parts.
Here is one of them.

Google is your friend.
How to remove a collapsible stock

Once you remove it I think you will easily see how the rifle stock installs. It is much easier.

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top