Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/17/2010 9:46:10 AM EDT
I am looking for a mid-length, lightweight upper for an upcoming build.  I see that Rock River and Bravo Company both offer them with different options.  I guess the real question is, is there a real advantage of one over the other, from a quality standpoint?  I plan on using a Zero-Fail BCG and BCM Gunfighter charging handle, so I would order the upper without those parts.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/17/2010 2:29:30 PM EDT
[#1]
The BCM will be head & shoulders above the RRA.
Link Posted: 6/17/2010 7:28:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Should I splurge for the Fail-Zero BCG or stick with the stock BCM unit and buy the upper as a package?
Link Posted: 6/17/2010 9:08:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Should I splurge for the Fail-Zero BCG or stick with the stock BCM unit and buy the upper as a package?

It depends, if you have enough mags and ammo or have money set aside for it, get the Fail-Zero, but if not just get the standard BCM BCG with your upper.

I've got a BCM BCG and they look plain, no bling, but they work real well, I'm very satisfied with it.

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top