Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/3/2010 7:33:22 AM EDT
Posted this in General Discussion but got zero replies so I will try here. Dennysguns is offering a new "Premium" Bolt Carrier Group for a very low intro price. Anyone seen one yet? Looks like several of you are slapping down the plastic and watching the mailbox. I was ready to buy one from a local mfg here in PHX but then I saw this item in New Products. $155 plus tax locally or $119 plus shipping from Dennysguns. Latest "election worker" check will arrive any day and I want to put it to good use.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 7:47:59 AM EDT
[#1]
The Denny's carrier groups will be a step above Young.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 7:54:37 AM EDT
[#2]
The Denny's Guns BCG looks very promising, especially for the price. You could certainly do worse.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 8:06:09 AM EDT
[#3]
word got out fast.
out of stock.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 8:14:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I thought he uses Young carriers anyway?
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 8:16:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe, it's what comes after that's important.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 8:22:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really? So the part where the BCG is precision machined to exacting tolerances from high quality materials is not important?
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 8:26:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really? So the part where the BCG is precision machined to exacting tolerances from high quality materials is not important?

Yes. No. What do you want me to say? The Denny's carrier has a strong extractor spring, good hardware, is properly staked, etc. These are the items that cause the vast majority of malfunctions relating to BCGs. Can you find me multiple examples of rifles that didn't run right because their bolt carriers were not machined precisely enough? At least equal to the number of examples I can find relating to weak extractor springs, no staking, etc?
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 9:58:33 AM EDT
[#8]
i hope they are good i ordered on a few days ago before they went on back order
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 12:20:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Those look interesting. I've had good luck with Denny's BCG's.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 12:32:49 PM EDT
[#10]
If I needed another BCG right now that is what I would buy, especially at his introductory price. Rigth fnow I am satisfied with what I have, and several of those are Youngs, some I bought from Denny as well as one of his "Super Duty" BCG's, for whatever that info is worth....<><....:)
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 5:17:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Denny's products are GTG.  I have a YNM a Super Duty from Denny.   You won't be disappointed.... that's why they sold out so fast.
Link Posted: 6/3/2010 5:46:32 PM EDT
[#12]
I have 2 on the way.  
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top