Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2010 8:52:06 AM EDT
where can I find the lever, spring, nut and screw to complete a stripped m4 buttstock?
TIA
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:07:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Try Brownells.

Or you might call Bravo Co. and see if they can hook you up.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:12:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Not all buttstock parts are interchangeable.  Considering you can get a new buttstock for $50, I would think it may be better to go that route.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:44:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Not all buttstock parts are interchangeable.  Considering you can get a new buttstock for $50, I would think it may be better to go that route.

This is true. He could check the EE for a used model of the same manufacture as his. New stock bodies often sell for as little as $20. The parts to complete his may cost more than that.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 9:52:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Bushmaster has stock parts but I agree with everyone else. You'll have around 20 bucks tied up into it and you can pick one up on EE for that price.

http://www.bushmaster.com/catalog_parts_buttstock_individual_parts.asp
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 10:47:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I have seen them on the EE for 25 to 35 dollars shipped depending on the type and condition.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top