Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2009 5:38:10 PM EDT
Ok so there is this gold trigger from American Trigger Corp that looks be something I'd like, but the problem with it is for lowers with .154" pins. My Colt has larger pin measuring .169". Is a person S.O.L or is there a way to upgrade to this trigger group with my lower?
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 6:13:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I did a web search and it doesn't show that being an option.

In their own words : American Trigger Corp: Any AR that sticks to the Mil Spec print, uses “.154” pins and does not have a “sear block” (found on some Colt’s). Outside of that, we have not had an AR that it would not fit and function in.

Sorry,
Spec
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:00:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been looking for options most of the day with out success. I tought maybe I misse something, but it looks like my next best option for a decent trigger is Geissele. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:32:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Do a search for Bill Springfield.  I have one of his triggers and will happily purchase again.  I have a 3# Timney in another rifle and feel his trigger compares very favorably.  
Bill Springfield

No Creep, no grit, just a clean break.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top