Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 9:16:34 AM EDT
Hi there    I have a ar flat top,  with a RRA Tactical handle on it.   (actually not a handle)  but that is what they call it.
I would like to put a red dot on it, that will allow me to co witness, with the sight provided with the RRA tactical carry handle.
Just wondering if anyone out there can reccomend  something that " worked for them"  Budget limit up to about $200.00
I am hopeing to be able to shoot 100- 150 yards and hit a 12 inch target 9 out of 10 times??
I need to know what will work, with the normal bases that comes with the  scope??  ie:   30MM   42MM,  etc.
looked at the Burris fastfire (reflex) type,  any body useing one of these??
any help   letting me know what will work  will be appreciated    the front sight is the standard  Ramp used on a Bush master

Thanks      infosponge
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:28:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hi there    I have a ar flat top,  with a RRA Tactical handle on it.   (actually not a handle)  but that is what they call it.
I would like to put a red dot on it, that will allow me to co witness, with the sight provided with the RRA tactical carry handle.
Just wondering if anyone out there can reccomend  something that " worked for them"  Budget limit up to about $200.00
I am hopeing to be able to shoot 100- 150 yards and hit a 12 inch target 9 out of 10 times??
I need to know what will work, with the normal bases that comes with the  scope??  ie:   30MM   42MM,  etc.
looked at the Burris fastfire (reflex) type,  any body useing one of these??
any help   letting me know what will work  will be appreciated    the front sight is the standard  Ramp used on a Bush master

Thanks      infosponge

I've got that same setup.  I know a aimpoint micro will co-witness.  I will try the fastfire tonight when I get home and let you know if it will.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:45:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Archer for that info,  but the  Aim point is a bit out of my league right now,  If you can try the FF  when u get a chance  it will be much appreciated  Ray T
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top