Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/1/2009 4:44:51 PM EDT
OK, so with the lack of available LPKs, the now high prices for them, and fact that I was going to run a match trigger and diffrent grip ect, I decided to go a diffrent direction. I bought a pins kit, DPMS Spring kit and various other parts but I'm still a few short. I got most of it just from MidwayUSA. Now I still need a bolt catch, safety selector, trigger guard and grips. I'm looking to find all the parts in one place, I've seen them scattered here and there, but no place has them all in stock.

A company called Del-Ton had most of it, but stated a 12-14 week wait time on all orders, has anyone done business with them? http://www.del-ton.com/

Where might be another place to try?
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 4:49:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 5:24:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Dont know if you have a Gander Mountain in your area, but the one by me has a decent selection of small lower parts (roll pins, springs, etc).  Might check there
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 5:48:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Everything you asked for is in stock with the exception of the safety detent(19), bolt catch spring(4) and unfortunately the trigger guard.

click
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 6:04:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Here you go: bolt catch assembly, safety selector, aluminum trigger guard and various grips - MIAD, CAA UPG and A2.
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 7:53:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys, I've been goin nuts the last couple days looking for parts. PK had it all and more. I've ordered from brownells before but I just can't stand the navigation on their site, for me it's useless. Luckily they're getting a makeover soon. hopefully it'll help
Link Posted: 6/1/2009 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've ordered from brownells before but I just can't stand the navigation on their site, for me it's useless.

Yea, I cant stand to look at that site.  Hurts my eyes ...
Link Posted: 6/2/2009 9:04:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, I don't care about the appearance of the site, more than once I've searched for a specific part in Brownell's massive inventory and it got so difficult I just gave up and went to another site and ordered.  I think that's what the OP was getting at.
Link Posted: 6/2/2009 11:50:07 AM EDT
[#8]
M& A has a decent list, just scroll through and clock what ya" need. Fast shipping last time I ordered a frankenkit, less than two weeks.
Link Posted: 6/4/2009 10:50:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks again guys, I ordered from PK early Tuesday and got everything in the mail today. Talk about fast. I can't wait to get home, go down to the dungeon and start assembly :D
Link Posted: 6/4/2009 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#10]
You can also try DPMS...they usually have stock in the small parts
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:59:56 PM EDT
[#11]
I might have two or three LPKs loose in the bottom of my eight year old's leggo bucket.  I honestly can't agree that they are so hard to find, if you are looking dilligently.  Go to PK first, keep going back everyday and buy one when it is available, you might take as long as a week or two before you have it in hand, certainly not 12-14 weeks.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 4:15:59 PM EDT
[#12]
I use Midway for small parts.  If they say "available" you will have them in a couple of days.  There is a small fee for orders under $25 or so.  RRA has been pretty quick lately, too.  Surprisingly they are overall cheaper than DPMS through Midway.  I'm sure Del-ton has quality stuff, but I have never received anything I ordered from them and ended up canceling after waiting forever.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top