Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 6:47:15 PM EDT
Put two extra kits on GB this evening. Expected to be maybe 75 since they are double star and not DPMS. Both sold within an hour for a buy it now of 90. OMG
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 6:50:46 PM EDT
[#1]
If you really want to turn something around and make a profit GB is the way to go, people usually pay way too much...
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:21:51 PM EDT
[#2]
and you could you have sold them for the same price on the EE and not paid any fees........
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:03:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Just sold an extra model 1 kit for 850. This was just a basic 16" CAR. People really are over paying
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:35:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Just saw somebody selling a "Preban" Essential arms complete lower for $800 and some guy offering to buy it.  There is a Colt complete lower for 800 or 850 listed.  I'd maybe give $250.00 for a complete EA lower, $450 for a Colt.  Either I am a dinosaur or these people are CRAZY.  I suspect the latter.  They're just throwing fuel on the fire.  But good for you for selling your unwanted stuff.  If it gets any crazier I may cave in and clean out my closets/drawers/workbench and peddle my crap for double what it's worth, then I can buy it back for half in a year or ten.

Oh, and that "Preban" EA lower would be CAST, not forged.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 10:54:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just sold an extra model 1 kit for 850. This was just a basic 16" CAR. People really are over paying

People are overpaying because they don't want to show up to the dance without a date, if'n you know what I'm getting at.  

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 11:45:15 AM EDT
[#6]
If people need a gun for protection, they will pay any price.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 2:06:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I was just at a show where a guy was asking $100 w/o a grip and $120 w/a crappy grip.

I walked across the aisle and put together a nearly complete LPK for $50.00 (sans trigger assembly & grip since my friend is getting a new one and selling his cheap)

Prices are crazy.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top