Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2008 8:49:41 AM EDT
Are these uppers worth buying?  They have a 16" A3 with a DD rail for 600.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 8:52:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one...less than 1000 rounds fired, and love it...shoots everything with no problems, FTE, FTF, etc...

do a search on DelTon, and you'll find people agree...great bang for the buck for a solid upper with some nice options...
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 12:48:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't have one yey but I do have one ordered; after quite a bit of research I believe it is GTG. I have done quite a bit of business with Del-Ton; they are great to work woth!
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 5:01:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a 16 HBAR middie on a DPMS lower, it seems great to me. Works no problem, good lookin' rifle IMHO.
There is nothing quality wise that says 'budget', bolts are Mil-spec, finish is nice, etc...

I have a friend with a Noveske/Larue set up that is REALLY nice, but honestly the price difference... Don't get me wrong, I'll get those higher end components eventually, but I am very happy with my Del-Ton. Looking at buying a lightweight CAR kit for a KISS/IDF style rifle. I'll use DTI again. I'll build both, enjoy the snot out of them, and still have plenty of money for ammo and classes before I wpend as much as my friend...
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top