Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/4/2008 5:38:37 PM EDT
Ya... sorry I made a topic about this in the general AR15 discussion forums. I thought I was in build it yourself forums...

Anyways...

Anyone know of a lower parts kit without the grip? I plan on getting a Magpul MIAD and didn't see the need to get 2 grips.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#1]
try Adco.  They let you pick the grip.  Also I think RRA lets you pick the grip.
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 5:54:58 PM EDT
[#2]
BTW. One of the grips you can pick in the Adco kit is the MAID
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#3]
CMMG allows you to choose the grip as well. And the FCG and other additions like ambi selectors and KNS Pins
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:00:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Olympic Arms LPK come without a grip.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:03:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Check RB Precision under industry or the Equipment Exchange. Always been good folks, very pleased with their customer service.

They can customize part kits for you. From dropping half of them, to just excluding a single spring if you get that crazy.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 4:38:57 AM EDT
[#6]
J+T will substitute a different grip for a upgrade fee or they will deduct if you already have a grip contact them there customer service is pretty good i think.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 6:09:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Check RB Precision under industry or the Equipment Exchange. Always been good folks, very pleased with their customer service.

They can customize part kits for you. From dropping half of them, to just excluding a single spring if you get that crazy.

I got a quote from RB about a LPK without a grip or any of the springs and they quoted me like $50.00 So you may find that it's worth it to go ahead and get the grip and just have an extra.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top