BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/5/2008 1:29:56 PM EDT
is the tango down vertical battle grip really worth almost $70
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:33:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I really like the Tango down grips the two rifles I have with VG's both have Tango downs. Is it worth $70 I really thing they are way over priced but I purchased 2 so go figure.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:35:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I have to admit I've bought knock-off cheapo VFG's that worked just fine. Are you planning to go into combat or do you just want the ergonomic and coolness benefits of a VFG?

Either way my honest opinion is a VFG is NOT an essential part, and it's completely up to you how much you wanna spend.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:51:16 PM EDT
[#3]
the only combat i will be experiencing is if the shit from the movie red dawn really happens, lol, no but really i was just wanting a good vfg that you can store accessories in
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:22:12 PM EDT
[#4]
It was worth it til the Larue FUG came out.  Is the Larue worth it though?  Hell yes.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It was worth it til the Larue FUG came out.  Is the Larue worth it though?  Hell yes.

amen !
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

amen !

I've got one as well. Just need a rail to mount it to now.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 9:30:04 PM EDT
[#7]
no its not.........
but it is worth a little less then $50.
check the EE daily
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top