Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/4/2008 6:21:15 PM EDT
how do you know if you have a 2 stage trigger what is that, me and a friend both have bushmasters and my trigger is way lighter his ar is stock i have a varminter wit ff and hbar, thanks
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 6:59:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmm how to explain this for a noobie. When you pull a standard trigger you will have a constant pull to the break point (ie creep) or it will just break when you reach a given amount of weight on your pull.. A 2 stage will be a light take up to the break point at which point, any more trigger movement to the rear will drop the hammer.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 8:18:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm a noob, but just throwing this out there...

Could it be a possibility that the light feeling trigger is a match trigger which are supposed to be lighted to pull than a standard trigger?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:00:57 AM EDT
[#3]
A 2 stage trigger will have two distinct stages. Not just a light pull.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 9:02:47 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks guys
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:58:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey Trigger, more hay??? No thanks Roy I'm stuffed...come guys that's funny...
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top