Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/2/2008 7:23:58 PM EDT
So I just purchased a 6920 from a friend but he lost the original hand guards for it.  Does anyone know where I can get replacement Colt Hand guards?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:39:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Specialized Armament or even better the EE section
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:14:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a spare set. Whatever SAW sells them for I will sell them for, cept I will ship for free.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:04:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have a spare set. Whatever SAW sells them for I will sell them for, cept I will ship for free.

And you won't have to do business with an arrogant SOB who considers all civilian AR owners a bunch of twerps wh aren't worth the time to do business with; and treats them that way
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:12:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And you won't have to do business with an arrogant SOB who considers all civilian AR owners a bunch of twerps wh aren't worth the time to do business with; and treats them that way

Obviously you don't know me!

Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:04:18 PM EDT
[#5]
There a few on the EE right now
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top