Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/1/2008 10:30:45 AM EDT
Hey,

First off let me say great site and thanks in advance for any help you guys offer.  I am building a Bull Barreled AR and went with the Double Star 18" Bull Barrel assembly and ordered a YHM rifle length quad rail light weight free float tube.  I have heard other people saying they had problems for some reason getting the free float over the bull barrel?

Any advise would be great, This is my first AR build but I have many other guns and preform all my own smithing and have all the custom tools for the job.

You guys KICK ASS!

Levi

"Vote Republican"
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:12:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I installed a YHM-5005 on my 18" build, used the small gas block also from YMH, no probs whatsoever.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 9:47:17 AM EDT
[#2]
the only issue I had was the barrel nut for the YHM customizable FF tube was to small for the barrel.  I just called YHM and ordered one that would fit over the larger barrel.  I don't remember, but I don't thing they charged extra to make the hole bigger.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top