Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2008 4:04:54 PM EDT
I just paid for a Sabre lower today!!! I get to pick it up next wed(screw commie maryland)

But it's really nice machining/finish.  looked better than the CMMG and DPMS lowers the local shop had in stock.  Pics incoming next week (and probably updated as I build it in the next 2 months also)

EDIT:  I picked up the lower today.  Pics in this thread.
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 4:14:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just paid for a Sabre lower today!!! I get to pick it up next wed(screw commie maryland)

But it's really nice machining/finish.  looked better than the CMMG and DPMS lowers the local shop had in stock.  Pics incoming next week (and probably updated as I build it in the next 2 months also)

YOU DID GOOD
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 4:57:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats!  Which shop did you pick it up from, it wasn't Gun Connection was it?
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 5:32:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Yea it was actually, CMLenhardt.  Why?
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 6:13:41 PM EDT
[#4]
the clock is ticking...

after you get it, how long 'till you get the next one?
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 6:21:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Just wondering, Dan runs a great shop.  I was up there with my brother-in-law last week helping him pick out a lower.  He ended up with a CMMG, but I think I'll be heading up there again in the next couple weeks to pick up a Sabre.  I really liked the one I was looking at.
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 7:31:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought his last one, better call him to make him order more
Link Posted: 5/28/2008 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/29/2008 2:34:35 AM EDT
[#8]
height=8
Quoted:
I bought his last one, better call him to make him order more hat
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:53:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Bump, link to promised pics in OP.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top