Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2008 4:15:36 PM EDT
Hi Everyone,

I thought for my 1000th post I would ask about the best way to set up my DPMS M4gery upper that I am expecting on Tuesday from the big brown truck.

I want to use a traditional rifle scope on it, with the mount just high enough to "see" over the FSB, but I would like a BUIS.  The problem is the rail on the upper is pretty much taken over by the riser block I am currently using.

Anyone have any suggestions for mounting a scope with 1" rings and still have room for a BUIS?  Either a low-profile BUIS or a riser with a smaller footprint would be nice.

I may free float the rifle with a 4 rail YHM tube and install an Eotech eventually, but for now this is a KISS rifle and money is a real consideration.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.
Link Posted: 4/20/2008 5:53:52 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 4/20/2008 7:32:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Have you looked at the Larue LT-101?
Link Posted: 4/20/2008 8:13:42 AM EDT
[#3]
That is AWESOME!

Anyone have deals on these puppies?
Link Posted: 4/20/2008 10:39:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That is AWESOME!

Anyone have deals on these puppies?

In my opinion the best deal would be buying directly from LaRue Tactical because they send you freebies like LaRue hat, 'Dillo beverage opener and other free samples they are currently sending out.

Also check the LaRue forum at the Industry section to see if they have any other promotional deals.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top