Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2008 9:12:52 AM EDT
 FFE

I have emailed them and asked about the availabilty and wait times on these kits , because i have read all the back order issues with CMMG , but i cant seem to get a real response from them , its like an automated emial response saying ,

We currently have three 16" kits available.  M4, HBAR, and Bull.

Most orders ship with in three business days.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you for your interest.

Team Fire For Effect

didnt really answer my question , but ah well .... I was wondering if these are good quality kits ?   They seem so cheap im not sure if i want to order yet ...

so anyone else have one yet ? what do ya think ?

Also , does the brand really make a big difference when buying a lower ? Im going to a gun show this weekend and want to pick one up . But i need to know what to be aware of as far as quality in names ...
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 9:52:33 AM EDT
[#1]
not sure about them, but take a look at Del-ton also. they have some good kits at good prices. i will probably go with one of them for my first build. you can order with different options and it comes assembled (minus lower) and fire tested.

http://www.del-ton.com/AR_15_Rifle_Kits_s/1.htm

as far as your question about the lower, i have been asking myself the same thing and have found some good discussion on this forum. what i came out with was that you wanted to stay with a know brand, Spikes's, DPMS. some of the "better-pricier" brands you are paying for the name. i picked up a bushmaster lower from a local gun store at a good price (compared to prices on line) but i was gonna buy a DPMS from del-ton.

Diego
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 9:55:45 AM EDT
[#2]
ya i just saw the other thread about lowers , lol
Link Posted: 4/18/2008 3:33:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got an e-mail from Kassandra at Del-Ton and they haven't had any M4 barrels for at least 2 weeks and no definite answer as to when they will come in.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top