Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/2/2007 6:08:26 PM EDT
Building my first AR, and making it an SBR.  I'm looking at the "Model 1 Sales 7.5" upper.....anyone have any experience with their uppers, negative or positive?

Thanks as always!!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:51:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got one of their 7.62x39 uppers with about 1000 rounds through it so far - no problems to report.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 7:05:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Just assembled a kit for a friend.  20" govt profile A4.  Upper seems to be of good quality but the LPK could have been better.  The FSB is not a F type so the extended post had to be used.  Test fired it w/several types of ammo, handloads to Wolf and all functioned fine.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:28:31 PM EDT
[#3]
My 1st build was a M1S 16" carbine kit.  The LPK left something to be desired, I had to shave down the safety selector detent for it to fit.  I started to have FTE issues around 1000-1500 rounds and upon inspection of the BCG I saw that the extractor was way worn down.  I replaced it with a CMT bolt and had no further issues.

Other than those 2 glitches, no issues at all.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top