Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2007 11:32:15 AM EDT
I have to report that I recently made 2 purchases from LaRue 1 being a free float 13.2 handrail with troy folding site and rail protector.  The 2nd being a optics mount.  Both these purchases were made seperate.  Both arrived within 4 days of the order to NJ which is outstanding.  The provided a very fast tracking number lookup, but on of the most impresive was the fact that they threw in free gear with each order.  I recieived 1 hat and a free tactical dillo which is pretty cool with each order.  This impressed me because my first order came in at $490 or so but my second order was only $150 and they still gave me the free gear.  In my opinion thats a stand up company.  Im not saying that every company should give free stuff or that I expect that unexpected gift.  It was just nice to know that in LaRue's eyes a customer is a customer no matter how much they spend.  Just my thought for what they are worth.
Link Posted: 6/7/2007 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I agree 100%. I placed an order last week and got my 7.0 rail with tango down VFG and rail covers. Got it all in 4 days with the dillo and hat. I thought it was Christmas. I couldnt have been happier.
Link Posted: 6/7/2007 2:47:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Also agree 1000%

I just placed & received my first order from them, $215 for the EoTech QD & BiPod adapter

I was not expecting the hat & dillo survival tool. I plan on buying as much of my future AR15 stuff from them!
Link Posted: 6/7/2007 4:46:34 PM EDT
[#3]
And it's actually a good hat! I love my Larue Hat.
Link Posted: 6/7/2007 4:55:01 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah larue is top notch, they threw in a free hat, a dillo, and some machine gunners lube when i bought my rail and gas block. i live so close to larue that i get stuff the next day with ground, its awesome.
Link Posted: 6/7/2007 5:37:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep.  They have a great product.  I at first thought it was a bit pricey, but after receiving my scope mount all buyer's remorse went away.  This stuff is GOOD!  And yes, I got some freepees too (hat, dillo etc) which is a nice touch.

Don't hesitate to buy anything from them.  You will get top quality, good customer service ( I called for advice on which mount to get and the suggested item was perfect for the application), fast shipping and freebies.

What else could you want??
Link Posted: 6/7/2007 5:37:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Another happy customer here.  Ordered a 13.2 rail and spr scope mount.  They threw in hat, dillo, and machine gun lube.  Now I just need to get a machine gun.  I am planning on buying from them in the future.  Their stuff looks GREAT too.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 8:53:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:00:31 AM EDT
[#8]
LaRue is top-notch in my book, both in customer service and quality.  Thanks Mark!
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:28:26 AM EDT
[#9]
I was very impressed by LaRue today also. All I ordered was an Aimpoint mount and I got the free goods like the others have posted about above me. Thats pretty damn cool if you ask me.

Also the mount looks great.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:29:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Yep, they are GTG!  
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:46:15 AM EDT
[#11]
LaRue is good stuff. I ordered a flashlight mount from them (while in Iraq) and had forgot about the free gear ... they sent me 4 hats and 4 dillos, in Iraq.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 10:18:38 AM EDT
[#12]
I have to agree.

Cheaper than dirt order? foam peanuts.

Order from the Sportsmansguide? 75 advertisements in the box for useless trinkets, knicknacks and tzotzchkas and pewter figurines from the Franklin Mint.

Larue order? Hats and dillos
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 10:36:19 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Hey all,

Just so you know, we've added another 5,000 sq.ft. and added several more CNCs too.  And we've picked up a few more choice folks to help us and they sure are helping to get the kinks out.

Everyone here knows that it matters right down to the shipping label.   Who cares how good the stuff is made if it's not in the box or went to the wrong address.

We continue to lap the rough edges off.

Finally, none of it matters if we don't get an order, and for that, we thank the hell out of you guys.  We appreciate your business.  

Thanks,

Mark LaRue

www.laruetactical.com

if we spend $1000 on your products in a year, can you put our name on a brick? hahaha

Larue customer service is phenomenal... i wish i knew the lady's name who i always talk to on the phone... she has gone above and beyond for me on numerous occassions... shipping things overnight, shipping things fedex b/c UPS sucks in my area, free shipping on backordered items, unreal.

ETA: when i ordered a LT 7.0 with the TD rail cover combo in FDE, they sent me a Tan hat instead of black... now i can be color coordinated and look my best!

Mark and his company are standup people.

PS. Mark, i sent you an IM with my address for the endorsement check
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 10:38:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:39:49 AM EDT
[#15]

+1 for Larue

ZM
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top