Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/27/2007 10:54:45 AM EDT
Just received this on my order from Del-Ton for a 16" flat-top middy upper.
Thank you for your order.  We are currently out of stock on the 16" Mid-length barrels for the barrel assemblies.  It will be 5 to 6 weeks before they will be in.

We will be happy to hold your order and ship when they become available.  You can change or cancel your order anytime before we begin processing.  We value your business and apologize for delay.

Thanks,
Betty

Anyone know who's got them in stock and sells complete uppers?

Also, the Del-Ton order status page indicates I can't change the order because it has either shipped or is in final processing.  Nice.  hinking.gif
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 12:53:45 PM EDT
[#1]
CMMG
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 1:51:40 PM EDT
[#2]
height=8
Quoted:
CMMG

Thanks!   But ouch!  A similar CMMG setup runs ~ $130 more than the DTI ($100 base + $80 YHM Flip-up FSB the DTI had - $50 chrome that the DTI didn't have)  Looks like the dealers are well aware of the current market.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 1:59:19 PM EDT
[#3]
What's a $130 if you get what you want?
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't think CMMG has any either.  Talked with BigDawg eariler in the week and he was waiting on some midlengths.  They were a couple of weeks out from CMMG.

PK is out of the Sabers as well.  I ended up getting a stainless medcon middy that Big had in stock.  Should be here tomorrow..

Check with Eagle and PK on their RRA middys.  They show in stock on the sites.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 2:31:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered mine from ADCO about 2 weeks ago. It came as expected and shoots like a dream, dead accurate :)

Here is a ;ink to the exact one I ordered:
http://www.adcofirearms.com/shoppingcart.cfm?orderno=1555519
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 5:14:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What's a $130 if you get what you want?

to some of us $130 is nice sum of money.... it means a BCG  or almost a lower and parts kit.....

so what we WANT is a barrel kit that is reasonably priced.

glad I got my delton mid barrel a couple of months ago
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 1:47:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Denny is not out of Operators.  A nicer middy you will not find.
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 3:29:22 AM EDT
[#8]
If CMMG middy is Ouch than an Operator barrel will hurt.  I know waiting is hard but it will be worth it in the end when your rifle is all done and ready to shoot.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top