Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/12/2006 8:30:54 AM EDT
I have a spare A2 upper that I would like to build up either into a 20" match gun or go the opposite route and put a 16" M4 on it.  Most of the sites I've looked at sell complete upper assemblies with the barrels or sell all the components separately.  I know Bushmaster sells barrel assemblies up to and without the receiver.  I may end up going that route as it is also a Bushy A2 upper that I have.  Any other suggestions?  I'm working on a limited budget here so some of the suppliers are out of the question due to cost.  I'd like to keep the barrel assembly around $225 if I can.  Any help?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:44:05 PM EDT
[#1]
White Oak Armament service rifle barrel.

Well priced and accurate
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 1:53:43 PM EDT
[#2]
look on the EE,  I have picked up a few uppers for around what your looking to spend on a barrel assembly
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:56:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw some barrel assemblies within your budget at the PK Firearms online store.  Brand is Bushmaster and DPMS, 16" M4 style.  Comes with a moly bbl (xtra for chrome lined), delta ring assembly, handguards, A2 FH w/crush washer and gas tube w/roll pin.  I've bought from them many times and they are really good people to deal with.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:12:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the hints there.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:18:43 PM EDT
[#5]
go to Del-Ton and look under "Barrel Kits".   they list both DPMS and Wilson barrels assy and they come complete from delta ring forward...  both 20" and the m4 barrel assy for less than 2 bills.. extra for chrome lined.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:34:07 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
White Oak Armament service rifle barrel.

Well priced and accurate

+1 or used ones on the EE
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top