Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/7/2006 3:57:40 PM EDT
Looking to build my first AR after a few Aks.  Do these guys have quality stuff?  What kind of accuracy can you expect from their base model kit?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:21:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I just recieved my kit from delton a cpl weeks ago and it is top notch, I went with a little more then the base with mine however( just over 900), seeing the quality and service I recieved I will probably try and figure out some excuse to get another. Heres the link to my thread for all the specs if you'd like to read up on what I got. A couple of replies down I posted the finished pix. I have no range report yet, waiting on the rear site you see in the pic to get back from del-ton. It did'nt want to lock in the up position.

My Build

I would suggest that you call and chat with them to order, when I ordered all they had were 1/7 chrome lined barrels, which is what I wanted so no biggy. Also if ya do a search you'll see that every one that has recieved a kit from them is very satisfied....hope this helps Hunter121
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:26:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Good folks.  They use mostly CMT, Wilson, and DPMS for their components and what I've ordered has always been of good quality.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:05:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Del-Ton rocks,  I have 2 uppers from them. Buy with confidence. Awesome customer service, too!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:21:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Del-Ton is great.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:57:48 PM EDT
[#5]
+1
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top