Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 6:36:26 PM EDT
Hello all.

I just got my Geissele trigger and I want to know before I put it in, if I should change the hammer to a different one?  Will the stock bushy hammer work fine?  Will a different hammer give me smoother shots?  What are the advantages of aftermarket hammers?  

I thought all hammers did was fall and re-cock.  Am I wrong?  Please help a noob.  Thanks!

If the verdict is to change the hammer, which one, and where to buy it from??  Gracias!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:02:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Where the hell did you get a Geiselle trigger and not get the hammer with it?

I hope you got a "good" deal because they are supposed to come with the hammer and trigger.

Good luck

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:21:48 PM EDT
[#2]
So now I feel like a total tool.  I didnt even open the box, I just sat it aside.  Here I thought I was shelling out $280 for just a trigger.  Now knowing theres a hammer with it, I feel like I got a bargain!!!!  I think Ill go open that box!!!  Im an idiot.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top