Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/2/2006 6:44:47 PM EDT
Changing out my telestock on my calvary arms shotgun stock and wanted to know that once I remove the ring on the stock the tube should come out by hand? I'm guessing that its the same as a regular AR. I have a armors wrench from bushmanster and it has a device to remove the ring, but mentioned nothing about having anything to remove the tube. I plan on building an AR in the near future and thought this would be a good practice exercise. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#1]
not always I have a Rock River Arms factory lower with the telastock and I was warned that they used locktite at the factory and I would have to use a propane torch until it smoked to burn out the locktite .  Good luck.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Loctite-red,is some bad ass shit.It is considered permanent.
But I guess a torch will help it some.
After you get it off and if you decidde to use Loctite on it,use blue.It's not permanent.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top