Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 5:30:57 PM EDT
Well I picked up a new upper at the Tulsa show from M&A. Rock River mid-length flat-top upper. It matched up nice and tight with the Ameetec lower I already had. This lower has been sitting without an upper for too long and I have been wanting a mid-length for just as long. Just had to share.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:33:34 PM EDT
[#1]
So whats going to happen to it next?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:44:00 PM EDT
[#2]
You're looking at it. I'm not much for the tactical look. If anything a red dot type sight. The few years I shot high power has me favoring the irons.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:50:00 PM EDT
[#3]
You know, I was thinking that would be your response based on the 20rd mag alone...
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:55:15 PM EDT
[#4]
if i may make a suggestion...

here is your mid length with the A2 chopped and the barrel cut short and a flash hider permanently attached.  it makes it look a lot shorter than it is  

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:57:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks good man!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:29:56 PM EDT
[#6]
w00t!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:01:27 AM EDT
[#7]
very nice
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top