Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/2/2006 12:18:27 PM EDT
Since this is my first and only AR build  i would like to do it right the first time and was wondering what is the best (if it matter) lower reciever out there. Im new to this and dont no much about the differences. Thank you
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:11:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Well my personal favs are

1. Sun Devil
2. Mega
3. Bushmaster
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:31:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I have bought 2 stripped lowers, 1st was a RRA, 2nd was a Stag.
The finish on the Stag is alot darker than the RRA or my Bushmaster.
Stay with a major name and all should be well.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 1:57:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Ameetec Arms
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:04:04 PM EDT
[#4]
ANOTHER ONE OF THESE??!!!!! I know I'm guilty of starting at least 3 and they seem to pop up every day at least once. From what I have noticed, as long as the holes are in the right places, and the right size they'll be fine. The top one for price and quality seems to be Stag.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:06:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Foxtrot427,
Where did you get a Sun Devil Mfg., Lower Receiver?  I check their website every soo often and it never changes, and it doesn/t list a price.  Do you know how much they are?  I've tried callong them, but that doesn't get any where.

Chief
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:32:34 PM EDT
[#6]
You can get Sun Devil receivers from Rainier Arms for $149.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:38:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Foxtrot427,
Where did you get a Sun Devil Mfg., Lower Receiver?  I check their website every soo often and it never changes, and it doesn/t list a price.  Do you know how much they are?  I've tried callong them, but that doesn't get any where.

Chief

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=332546
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top