Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/1/2006 6:20:39 PM EDT
Hi gang, does anyone know how the WC Quad rail FF handguards are supposed to index on an AR? I want the top rail to line up with the A4 rail of my upper so that the rails are on the top, bottom, left and right side of barrel. It seems that it only wants to index offset which will not allow me to mount my forward grip without some sort of klugy adaptor...Any and all help is appreciated...mack
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:42:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Index offset ?  The way you described how you wanted it is how it should fit. I'm not sure how you would have the top rail indexed and not the other 3 rails. Is it the OVAL hang guard ? I'm not realy sure what your talking about. Maybe some pics or better describe the problem.

Invisiblesoul
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top