Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 9:38:24 AM EDT
Trying to find the best place to post this.

Considering building a custom stock for another rifle.

Want to know if someone makes a flat, generic stock adapter so you could put ar15 stocks on other stock bodies.

I've seen premades for like 870's and ak's... but not sure they wouldn't be a pain to make the custom stock use them.

EDIT>>>THink I can get by with Ace's pignose adapter mounted to something...I think I've got this covered.
EDIT>>> If not, anyone know the hole diameter and thread pitch used? FOUND 1 3/16"-16
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:34:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Friends don't let friends put AR stuff on other guns.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:35:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Ace LTD at www.riflestocks.com. They sell adapters that can be used on different guns.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:07:08 AM EDT
[#3]
That's what I was referring to in my edits :)

I foun Ace's stuff pretty quick after I started looking....actually, there's a thread on an HK board about guys who want to adapt a Magpul PRS to their 91's
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top